Work with WWF
To learn more, and to apply please use the links in the right hand box.
It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to WWF's mission. WWF's mission is to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- reducing of pollution and wasteful consumption.
It is also part of every staff member's terms of reference to embody WWF's values, which are: Passionate and Optimistic, Challenging and Inspiring, Credible and Accountable, Persevering and Delivering Results.
- Senior Project officer/ Project Officer-Species Conservation
- Project Officer for Sustainable Shark Fisheries in Gujarat
- Project Officer for Sustainable Marine Fisheries in India
- Project Officer for Turtle Conservation in Odisha
- Senior Landscape Coordinator- TAL (Terai Arc Landscape)
- Senior Project Officer- Kanpur Field Office
- Executive – Individual Fundraising